Financing Options for Commercial Real Estate
No matter what your business goals are, Capner Business Capital offers commercial real estate financing products to help you achieve them. Recourse and non-recourse options are available for both owner-occupied and investment commercial properties, available to fund projects with small, medium and large financial transaction sizes.
A Wide Range of Funding Options
Depending on your company’s size, the projects you wish to fund, and the amount of capital you require, our professionals can match you up with the ideal commercial real estate financing product:
- SBA 7a and 504 loans offer interest rates of 4.5 percent or more and come with terms of up to 25 years for owner-occupied properties, flagged and non-flagged hotels.
- HUD and FHA loans can fund construction, acquisition or rehabilitation projects for healthcare facilities, hospitals, senior residential facilities, multifamily properties and rental housing. Loans as high as $50,000,000 are available with fixed low rates, full amortization, non-recourse and other benefits.
- Conventional programs can provide funding of up to $100 million for owner-occupied real estate including multifamily, industrial, mobile home parks and self-storage properties.
- Construction financing can fund construction projects costing between $10 million and $100 million.
- Bridge and hard money loans are available on properties with loan-to-value ratios as high as 80 percent. These can supply up to $100 million in working capital with variable rates of up to 14 percent
- International financing supplies loans between $50 million and $1 billion for foreign properties.
- Equity and mezzanine financing can fund transactions between $5 million and $100 million with money from both debt and equity sources.
- Commercial mortgage-backed security loans rely on trusts from which investors purchase bonds. Each of these trusts may contain groups of commercial properties pooled together. Borrowers may be eligible for up to $50 million with fixed terms and low interest
Reach Out to Capner Today
Capner Business Capital can help your enterprise thrive with funding solutions designed to fit its needs. To apply for commercial real estate financing or get your questions answered, contact our professionals.